![]() |
| Day 5 |
Tuesday, March 29-Day 5
My brother’s wife gives birth to their son today. I am so happy for them. I thank Turbo for his presence if my life (and his example of a thankful, carefree attitude despite discomfort), otherwise I might be full of jealousy and resentment at our difficulties conceiving. But instead, I am thrilled for them...so, I spend the day trying to figure out how I can go visit my brother and his young family and not stress Kevin out too much with the care of the dogs.
I book my flights and continue with normal routine of bathing, meds, meals, and more.
Wednesday, March 30-Day 6
![]() |
| Day 6-with Daddy |
Wake, feed dogs, work, lunch with Turbo, work, dinner, feed animals, bathe Turbo, meds, etc. I feel like my skin should be silky, shiny after taking an oatmeal bath every day with Turbo…but it’s not. It’s getting irritated. Taking a bath is no longer the luxury it used to be. I’ve started adding a little bit of orange oil to the bath, to cover the smell of musty Turbo and oatmeal. Not a good combo…in fact, I don’t think I’ll be able to eat oatmeal for a long time.


No comments:
Post a Comment